Tuesday, April 11, 2006

so near/so far

 
Go on, have a wee peek in the sidebar. See Brier? See what it says? 99% done. The 1% to go is the sewing of the ribbon across the back and behind button/button hole bands. Oh, and the sewing of the buttonholes on my new sewing machine. Maybe that should be 2% to go.

I managed to make myself go into the craft room - it is a disgusting mess at the moment - took secret pleasure in moving the machine with the tip of a pinky intead of a mobile crane, and came up against a major problem. CFTFT - can't find the flippin' thread. Those of you who know me won't be surprised to know that I was so tempted by the black tacking thread. The devil on the left was reassuring me that it'd be 'Ok - really.' The angel on the right was screaming 'Step. Away.From.The.Machine.' The angel won. Phew. Made sense, really - all that froggin', knittin', refroggin'. Oh, not to mention my Kitchener Party. It went well and I'm real proud. You can't see the join. Nope. No way.

So, it's off to JLewis later this afternoon and in the meantime, I'm going to have a major tidy then a minor study.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Yay, on the last lap now! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out- I've liked that one since that mag came out.
As for J's fajitas- he's hot stuff, you know!

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home