Sunday, March 26, 2006

Get me outa here - part two

 
Blogger wouldn't let me post any more pics in the last post...

....so as I was saying, look at this - If you peer at the left hand side of the picture as it faces you, the difference becomes quite clear. There's a definite grey tinge to the background colour. I don't like it. Not one little bit. So now I'm on the horns of a dilemma two knitting kneedles (I used my Brittanies for this, not a circular). Do I frog the other side and knit in the new skein, or not? Trouble is, both sleeves are gonna be decidely grey, too. Might look even odder it I don't redo that front :0(

Ho hum. Still, had a great time at the Country Living exhibition. Expected to be bored out of my mind, but once I discovered (1) the Colinette yarn (2) the free samples (alcoholic) things definitely took a turn for the better. Oh, and this time I managed not to leave the Patchwork Pate in the cafe for someone else to enjoy

Right. Off to practice the Timewarp. I. Can't. Wait. (Think I've said that before.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home