Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Project Pink

 
3 pink party ring biscuits Mmm, don't they look good? I figured that as I am taking part in Project Spectrum I owe it to myself to get in the mood - and what better way than a buckey of good ol' pink Party Rings. I'd forgotten just how good they taste.

And what about the minor details? The actual Project for March? Well, as I am trying to work from stash I decided to whip up some WIPs and finish these two scarves - one in Alpaca Silk, the other consisting of that classsic KSH, with a jaunty slice of snot apple green thrown in for luck.  two pink scarves, one with a narrow regukar strip of apple green Brier continues to meander along, y'know, stuck in the same groove.

Health continues to be less than it could be - toothache a constant companion (waiting for it to settle - hah!as if!), another virus laying me low. Still, I managed to drag myself to work, all the time wondering why I feel so pressured to attend when I am genuinely ill... I feel about 5% better this evening than this morning, but still not up to my knitting meeting :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Spindlers2 said...

Hell's teeth, I thought those were spindle whorls at first!
Recipe?
Sorry you are still not feeling right - BTDTGTT. Hope there's more improvement soon.

11:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home