Monday, June 11, 2007

Congratulations!

 
This is a month or so of jumbled emotions. Whenever I see little rosbud mouths, tiny fingers curled around a blanket edge, my hear gives a little lurch. I want one. It's not fair!!! - can you feel a tantrum coming on?

But one of the positive things about my whole infertility situation is, that despite my own heart-wrenching, I feel nothing but joy for those who are luckier than I. I wish all the bloggers and fellow crafters who are giving birth round about now the very best of times in the years ahead.

Not like me to be so soppy, is it, but if you don't tell, I won't ;0)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

I definitely understand that feeling! Sadness for you and your family, then the happiness for others. It's just not fair!!

11:42 am  
Blogger Flavaknits said...

Hey, I won't tell! Go ahead have a tantrum.
I've got two, and I still get those feelings too!

9:42 pm  
Blogger David T. Macknet said...

We just knit for them when they get here, whoever's bringing them.

8:18 pm  
Blogger Roobeedoo said...

Yup.
Something about the way a tiny one balances in their parent's arms. Gets me every time.
I've got two big ones now but I never quite give up hoping for a tiny one.
Sigh.

9:58 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I understand some of what you are feeling, pain and joy are hard together. Virtual Hugs to you.

3:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl - a tantrum here and there seems to me completely, utterly, entirely, and healthily appropriate.
Your longing is the deepest, most real and inescapable and I hope one day it will be realised.
You will be a wonderful Mum.

10:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for comment on blog, its really appreciated I was a bit nervous about writing that.
Hope you are ok.
JENI
Fyberspates

11:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to vent as needed - it's something I can appreciate. But I hope you get your wish to knit wonderful things for wee ones!

Have a rockin' weekend :)

2:55 pm  
Blogger yvette said...

Hi India, hope things are good with you, Natalie at the Yarn Yard has given you a little write up on her blog, all good. More soon when I have surfaced from underneath all the boxes.....

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home