OK - tagged by Yvette
I'm going to have to give this some thought, and add to it later, but one to be going on with :-
I talk to random strangers. Folk who know me won't be in the least bit surprised ;0) I keep saying that I'll stop, but to no avail. I'll be in a yarn shop, or waiting at a queue in a festival, and conversation keeps bubbling out of me. If I had a lot of money, I dare say I would be classed as 'eccentric', but given that I don't have, and I'm developing a somewhat, erm, unusual way of dressing, I think some folk reckon I'm a bit barmy...
2. I really like the sound that hard-soled shoes make on gravelly paths
3. I am phobic about the dentist and have to have IV sedation for treament
4. The Lord of the Rings is one of my favourite novels and I was so glad that the movies did it justice
5. I am learning to play the piano - it is a sloooow process.
6. I don't like flying but I managed to go to Venice four years ago. It was worth it.
7.I am a hoarder. But since watching documentaries about folk with hoarding tendencies, I am fighting the urge - binning rubbish, recycling and free-cycling. That makes it sound like I hoard rubbish, doesn't it? I don't !!!!! But I have recently been re-evaluating the kind of things I 'keep for later.'
8. I love my son. Every fibre of his being, even though we drive each other to distraction at times. I have acclimatised to his absence and no longer spend hours sitting in the bath crying. But I still miss him.....