Sunday, May 20, 2007

Here, poddy poddy poddy!

 
Hurumph! Works with a recalcitrant cat, but not, it would appear, with an iPod!

Although I am most certainly not an early adopter of technology (I'm always last to the party) when I fall, I fall hard. I love my iPod. It's my other half, my soul mate, the one who knows just what to say to cheer me up.

SO WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU ?!?!?!?!

Ahem, just a little slip there. Fortunately for me, I have another. I know, I know, fickle. But I never promised that it would be a monogamous relationship, did I?

So, while I am charging the battery and dowloading more audio, here's a little pic to remind me of what spring in Glasgow can be like, 'cos it's a distant memory at the moment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wee Minty said...

I love when it is sunny and I can sit in the garden to knit. Especially midweek when the neighbours are at work and it is peaceful too! Unfortunately, headphones and music have too much of a soporific effect on me these days.

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home