Monday, May 28, 2007

Before and after

 
Wow - one bad photo', eh?
Anyway, my next hippari will be made with the body lining made separately, so that the seams will be hidden as much as possible - when I make a fully lined one, it will be 'reversible'. I did consider making this pink one with as many seams as possible concealed, but as I hadn't made an hippari before I decided that the best thing was to just follow the instructions.
That left me with the problem of the seams. I could've zigzagged them or turned them under, but in the end I decided to bind them with ribbon. I also considered machine v handsewn, and plumped for handsewn as being most likely to give me the result I was after. And it has :0)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home