Thursday, February 15, 2007

fingers crossed

 
My thyroid levels are borderline at the minute, so the doc has suggested upping my thyroxine - one of the problems with the symptoms that I've been having lately is that many of them can be explained by an underactive thyroid. However, having a 'borderline' level wouldn't suggest to me that this is the problem - but maybe I'm just a sensitive soul.

But, 'While beta blockers are generally well tolerated, it is only relatively recently that the more insidious side effects have become apparent, often only when people realise how much better they feel when they come off them.'.....

Watch this space - well, only if you are really bored, don't feel you have to ;0)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

India,

I'm trying to get the book thief on audible but they've removed it for some reason--I even called them to find out why but they had no answer....
I'm listening to The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield and loving it. Also listened to Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathon Safron Foer and really like that too!
I'll check out your new recommendation today--thanks!
I hope you feel better...
vicki

2:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home