Thursday, December 27, 2007

Who'd've thought it?

 
Thre I was, browsing through the Blue Moon Fiber Arts site when I saw : this . Silk. Spun in Switzerland! Shame it'll have to go to the States and only then will I be able to get it in my new home ;0)

Remember all that snow we had almost 2 years ago? Makes me feel chilly just looking at it. Mind you, last winter was wierd. And disturbing. I don't like cold weather, but when it's meant to be cold and it isn't....still, this year had seen a few bitterly cold days, so that's ok :0). Wonder what it's doing in Zurich?

16 days to go. Did you get that? SIXTEEN DAYS!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

OK, dear. We must see you soon. We've got a few holiday treats to share with you, and I'm sure you're itching for an excuse to get away from the chaos, so let us know.

5:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its lovely stuff that Blue Moon Silk - and even better in the real so to speak. I had a hard time leaving it behind when my LYS had a small delivery a week or two back.
carol

2:38 pm  
Blogger Flavaknits said...

Your back garden looks lovely in the snow - can't believe its 16 days to go!!

7:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing it's any minute you're going - so good luck for when you do and have a wonderful time in Zurich. I hope the move goes wonderfully!

8:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's a lady at the autumn fair in basel selling silk similar to that so you might be able to get it with less travel ;-)

5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home