Thursday, December 06, 2007

Stich'n'B Zürich

 
Last weekend we were in Zürich finalising a few bits and pieces. We had a great time and I managed my first Zürich knitting meet, 10 - 12 in a Starbucks Schaffhauser Strasse(or something likfe that). There were four of us all together and I had a great time - looks like I'll be passing on some of my spinning know-how when I get back ;0) . More info on the trip is to be found at I heart Zürich

There has been some knitting done of late, but the camera and computer are really not cooperating - I'll try to get the pictures downloaded onto CD at some point. I finally finished my mum's birthday present (only a couple of months late) and am speeding along on her Christmas shawl. Number Guy has also had a hat knitted for him in 'man colours' - I think he might even wear it....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger tanita✿davis said...

Oh, have we yet determined what 'man colors' might be? My father will wear nothing but black. Nothing. Mac is even fairly picky.

11:49 am  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Glasgow Knit n Stitch's loss is Zurich Stitch and Bitch's gain! x K

7:20 am  
Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Man colours? It's not Winter yet - methinks that there isn't such a thing, if it gets cold enough. ;)

Are you going to be there for Christmas? Or Here?

11:13 pm  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Zurich has a fantastic bookcrossing group too - go check it out!

Thanks for dropping by my blog - ah, spinning, yet another way to eat up my limited time.

1:05 pm  
Blogger Amelia said...

I grew up in German Switzerland and have fantastic memories of my time there. I am most envious... x

7:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home