Friday, December 21, 2007

At last

 
I have found a way of getting pictures from my camera to the pc. It involved using Picassa, which somehow enabled Nikon View to then see the files...but...then I had to reformat the card before any new pics could be uploaded. It's a real pain, but at last I can show off Gretel

.....ok, quite a long time has passed simce I typed the above [paragraph. Of course, I can't find the pics when I want to upload them, so I found out how to upload them with Picasa. But it is a long drawn out process, since I am not familiar with it.

What you can see is the second Gretel that I did (I like the pattern so much!).

 
Posted by Picasa
This pic shows the pattern

 
While this picture is a bit closer to the actual colour (and as you probably guessed - I hope!- that is Number Guy, not me in need of a serious facial).

The yarn was spun at about 12 WPI from some Crown Mountain Farm fibre which is just scrumptious. I think there will be more Gretels to come ;0)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Yeah, for pictures again!

1:29 am  
Blogger yvette said...

Cute beret, gorgeous colour. I bought that pattern, it is on my to knit after christmas list, which is of course all for me!

5:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home