Sunday, August 05, 2007

The sad case of the wine-and-yarn in the nighttime...

 
There I was last night, enjoying a small glass of red wine, admiring the yarn that Alison had sent as the prize for winning a blog competition....

....and what I really want to know is this - why is it times like this that one, erm, chucks the bl**dy stuff all over the place has a minor incident with the wine????? And why is it that while I feel bad enough about spilling wine on YARN, I feel kind of guilty because it has been given to me.....But all is not lost. I am going to overdye it. Instead of the lovely soft pinks and fresh grass, it's going to end up....wine coloured, I guess.

Edit: And look here - now you can see why I am SO naffed off with myself. No more being tiddly in charge of great yarn!!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Flavaknits said...

Dear me - that is somthing I normally do. I guess the shade will be closer to claret now - they all look fabulous.

7:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home