Friday, August 03, 2007

I nearly missed it...

 
MY INVITE TO RAVELRY!!!!!!!

There I was, dipping into a few new blogs when I saw that it is now possible to check where in the queue you are - bet they got fed up with folk moaning ;0) When I clicked the link, I saw that I'd already been sent my invite...on the 23rd of July. Seems the spam filter ate it... I never liked spam. Like it even less now...

Anyway, all is not lost :0) I now have my account. Now I just need some time to play.

Yeehaaaaah!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Flavaknits said...

You got an invite?? Lucky you - have fun, form some of the blogs I've read, theres a whole lotta fun to be had.

9:02 pm  
Blogger Elaine said...

Humpf! 973 to go til I can join the coolest club in the world...

22000 people have signed up in total now!

Is it as good as 'they' say?

xx

6:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm too scared to sign up for fear of being lost on the computer forever - have fun and give us a review :)

12:51 pm  
Blogger Joanna said...

Thanks for the feedback on the kiwi, the plan is to replace the trditional, because I find it unweildy and I'm not that taken with the traveller, I just want a small wheel that I can fit with a jumbo flyer, so kiwi it is methinks! By the way I'm freestylefibre on Ravelry, havent done much with mine as I'e been a bit busy of late, but do make me a friend if you want!

8:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home