Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Zurich

 
This is where I had planned to dazzle y'all with some great pictures, but as I said in the previous post, the card on my camera isn't playing - it's taking the pictures, but the computer can't read them...

All I have is about 4 pictures, including this one of a tram* ...and some toasters.

Toasters? Yep - but boy. they're some toasters...

I'm sure that anyone who has been to Zurich will agree that it is a beautiful place, and clean to boot. Safe, friendly, excellent public transport, great food...wonderful yarn. Yep, I didn't let my lack of German hinder me ;0) I tracked down some great silk/merino but for now you're gonna have to trust me.

The weather faeries had been out in force and espite the fact that the weather recently had been awful we had a wonderful few days - can you believe I was actually too hot? In the shade ?

But I'm not complaining. Nope. I loved it. Now I just want to know - when can I go back????

* It's my blog, so if I want to put pictures of trams on it, I will!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger daaydream said...

I want one of THOSE toasters!

2:56 pm  
Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Yes - the one on the left, actually. It was a difficult choice - it took us about 30 seconds of going back and forth between that one and the orange one - but we decided: yes, when next toaster shopping in a foreign country, we'll pick up the one on the left. :)

6:11 am  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

I want one too!!!!

I have a good friend in Zurich, maybe I can get her to pick one up for me...mmmm.

Actually, the tram shot is cool and reminds me of my trip there last November. (When I found out that they don't speak German/German and I had a hell of a time understanding what was being said.).

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home