Monday, August 06, 2007

May I present....

 
.....Tamorie WildBlueYonder.

Whadaya mean, you can't see her? She was there a second ago. I had the perfect shot lined up.I paused for a nanosecond before pressing the shutter.....and she was off ....into the wild blue y..... Now you know why we chose her name. We had a bit of prescience. We were I was right.

Blue, as she is to be known, is just a tad tricky to take a picture of. I've been trying to catch her 'Rexness'. This gives just a hint of their silhouette from behind Those ears.....

The Scottish Rex Cat Club has a great logo which just sums the shape up perfectly, IMHO

Some people have likened her to ET....but we won't go there.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute :0) Our older 2 were very disdainful of Smokey at first, then moved on to hissing and spitting when she wouldn't leave them alone - and now they just run at the sight of her. Clearly her youth isn't standing in the way of her showing them who's boss ....

6:27 pm  
Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

Awwww what a cutey!!

9:06 pm  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

She is ADORABLE!!!

(And her expression reminds me of my old maths teacher......;-) )

10:53 pm  
Blogger yvette said...

She is cute, hope the other 2 come around soon.

9:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be knitting little Devon Rex's from now on?!

11:41 am  
Blogger Flavaknits said...

An Egyptian Cat God(dess)! The eyes are beautiful, as is she! ET indeed!

2:37 pm  
Blogger Arianwen said...

she is gorgeous!!! My tigger had ears like that when he was little - he has grown into them.

11:28 am  
Blogger Spindlers2 said...

I'm now suffering a serious case of kitten envy! But every time I start muttering about Snowshoes, Pete just says "what would the boys think..." I hope your girls settle down soon - tthey usually do!

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home