Monday, June 18, 2007

Coming to a blog near you.....

 

And they said it couldn't be done.....Number Guy has agreed to this:

Or maybe this:

Or maybe even one of these:

Yep, Number Guy has agreed to a Devon Rex. And one of these little ladies will be coming to us at the beginning of August. number Guy says I have chosen the one with the scrunched up prettiest face. And I agree with him. Trouble is, from the pictures, I can't remember which one it is.....

Now we just have one more problem -what shall we call her?????

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Debby Kelly said...

I have a name for your cat:

PIXIE

She's cute! Debby (Naples, FL)

2:35 pm  
Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

I love these:)

3:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cu-u-u-u-te! And congratulations. Names? Boucle. Or Astra - short for Astrakhan! (ducks and hides)

4:46 pm  
Blogger Trudie said...

What a little beauty!

4:47 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

LMAO - we were thinking 'Axminster', but Ashtrakhan definitely captures the texture better!
Inia

4:53 pm  
Blogger Spindlers2 said...

Elanor? Rosie? Viola? lthough, I do like Astrakhan, too......

5:17 pm  
Blogger Allegra said...

Can't you take both?!?!?!? (There are two right? My brain isn't playing games with me, is it?)

5:36 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

erm, it's either 3 or 4, but I'm not sure which!
They were so lively it was impossible to tell which ones I'd got, and which I hadn't.
India

5:40 pm  
Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Oh. My. Goodness!

Have you seen the bald ones, though?

Of course, you've got to put sweaters on the baldies, so maybe these are better.

Too fun.

Enjoy typing (alone) while you can.

2:52 am  
Blogger yvette said...

Aaaah, so sweet.

6:07 am  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

The baldness Issue - Number Guy was set against it. No way would we have had one if she'd been baring her chest, oo-er.
India

9:24 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet!
Fuzzie?

10:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute - how can you pick just one!

12:10 pm  
Blogger Jacqueline said...

Devonlyn Waugh.

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home