Thursday, June 28, 2007

 

Bags packed? - check
Housesitter arranged? - check
Kitties off to cattery?* -check
Emergency Kit Sock knitting ready to go? -check.
Still on yarn diet ? - check
Picnic re....er, wait a minute ? Yarn diet? What Yarn diet?
Revised 'diet' plan ready? -Check


Ok, ok - Woolfest here I come!!!!
I'll be taking my new bag with me, so if you recognise it, and want to come and put a name to a face, come and say hi (the face isn't too bad, honest!).

*Housitter bringing dog with them?-check

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woolfest...(sigh)... although I did go last year and havent even touched the stashed goodies I came away with...
Say hi to the rabbits and sheeps for me!

12:27 pm  
Blogger Flavaknits said...

Have Fun Fun Fun till all the pennies run out! (and the Backpack too!) Have you and Mr India been doing enough weight training to manage carrying all the purchases??????

5:43 pm  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Have a brilliant time at Woolfest. Snug a llama for me, will you?
P.S. I think you'll need more than just one Toile de Jouy bag! x
Kathleen H

8:08 pm  
Blogger yvette said...

Jealous,jealous,your bag is definitely not big enough, have a fab time.

11:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy ....

2:59 pm  
Blogger Elaine said...

*so jealous*
Have a lovely time, and take oodles and oodles of pics cos I'm dying to see what it's like this year!
Elaine x

9:12 pm  
Blogger Artis-Anne said...

I came to your blog via Ali's blog when I saw you mention Shilasdair; I was there the other week. Isn't Eva amazing and what yarns . I was trying to persuade her to go to Woolfest next year.
I too was at Woolfest , a perfect ending to a perfect holiday touring Scotland

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home