Sunday, December 24, 2006

H ho ho...

 
Hope everyone has a great Christmas, or whatever festival of excess is your choice. Off to do vast amounts some last minute preparations so that tomorrow I just have to assemble and cook the things that really need done at the last moment. I mean, just how many people really want a roastie reheated in the microwave? (Delia'd be turning in her grave - specially as she isn't dead, come to think of it....)

Well, on that cheery note, have a good one, lets hope less of the world goes to Hell in a handbasket in 2007

India

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey India,

Ooops, I forgot to tell you I emailed you, oh well.

Our address is:

Andrew & Misty Stanley-Jones
2051 18th Rd
Tippecanoe, IN
46570
USA

I'll get your item out tomorrow. It's nothing big, mails well. :)

1:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home