Monday, December 04, 2006

YAY!!!!!

 
got my buttons back!

How did I do it? Well, according to BLogger, MAac users are having a problem with some browsers, so it was suggested that they use Firefox. I'm on a pc, but decided to try that anyway. As you can see, it workded.Whew!

Here is a photo' of the spinilicious fibre that Mhairi gave me at last weeks meet up at The Tramway.

Also, a big thank you to my SP9 who sent me an e-card. Aren't these things great?

I am making some gingerbread and tablet today. This year I am giving the gift of time, and making some great eatbale treats for family. Mr INdia is a bit worried that some people won't 'Get the point.' Personally, that doesn't bother me. I know that I am making food with great ingredients, most of which are organic, and spending my precious time. I am sure that 9 out of 10 cats will agree that this has got to mean a lot. Off to get that tablet on the go, and in the box.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger yvette said...

Yummy, I would get it, how do you get added to your list?

6:36 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your gift ideas sound lovely, I would be delighted to receive a handmade foodie gift and in fact I plan on making cookies and things for some our gifts. I did make some chutneys earlier in the year but we seem to have eaten rather a lot of them ourselves, ho hum. Better lock the cookies up then...

8:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There,
I'm waiting for the arrival of one more thing & then a big box is on it's way! I have a Mac & I know that typepad only works with Firefox. Not surprised that other hosts have similiar issues...

5:05 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah yes, pink is of total importance to Tilly, much to her brother's disgust. I have my eye on a pair of those pink crocs myself, are they taking over the world??

5:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home