Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Normal service might be resumed.....

 
.....when India feels a darn sight better.

I, Mr India , am risking life and limb being near the invalid. As if this isn't enough I have decided to interupt the normal broadcasting schedule to report on an almost fatal calamity. (Never mind that this is my break, I am fainting with hunger and want my lunch- she's been twittering on about this for days, so this seems to be the only way to ensure I get some peace once this migraine has passed....come to think of it, maybe this is the cause of the migraine - I know how seriously you knitters take your sport.)

This looks like a broken cocktail stick to me. India assures me that if a replacement can't be found, there is a real threat to world peace and harmony - well, mine anyway. (I reckon that she broke it deliberately so she can claim a valid reason for not knitting sock number 2....but don't tell her that).

Still haven't solved the broken stick problem, but maybe you folks can send enough TLC that the migraine will pass, the needle can be given a decent send off and I can get rid of the ear plugs.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Oh No! Are they the US2's that I sent you? If so, I'll pop more in the mail to you!

4:42 pm  
Blogger yvette said...

Poor you, hope you are feeling better soon, I hate migraines. Now this broken needle issue is it of the replaceable kind? Mr India we need detail, size, manufacturer etc etc

4:45 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

Poor India, and Poor Mr. India, too! If those are Brittany Birch 2.25mm needles, I have a set of five with one broken and the others only bent. I can send them to you if they'd help!

7:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Socks look great ! Am going to knitting shop tomorrow and can drop some off on way home , send me an email if suits!
Hope migraine passes soon - I am going to osteopath for dodgy shoulder again, it gave me v. nasty headache, so can't start to imagine how bad migraine is.
cheery
Mhairi

7:27 pm  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

That looks like a Brittany - they replace the broken needles.

Hope your head is better really soon - migraines suck dirt. Ask me how I know this...

1:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon - nuisance re the broken needle. Hope you have a spare somewhere handy.

3:18 am  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

Hey, you guys are so kind. Mr INdia better watch out - or I'll be using my 'cocktail sticks' for more nefarious purposes.
I am battr today - in the sense that I am no longer crying down the 'phone when I try to talk to someone, but my face still feels like there is a jackhammer at work.
Thaks again for the kind cocktail stick offers - since it appears that Brittany replace broken needles, I shall get their address and forward the offending article .
India ( who is still feeling very sorry for herself)

1:38 pm  
Blogger yvette said...

Hi India
Glad you are feeling better, I don't have your email address to drop you a line but I know you read these first anyway. I checked out the bustle skirt its pretty cute, though I like it better without the bottom frill, but thats just me. If you need some long-distance help just yell.
Hope you are back to normal soon
yvette.campbell @tiscali.fr
Yvette x

5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home