Monday, October 16, 2006

Answers....

 
My Favourite...
Actor - Viggo Mortenson (well, when he's being Aragorn)
Actress - Cate Blanchett
Animal - Cats
Band - erm, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Greenday
Book - An equal music, Vikram Seth; The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffeneger
Bubble Bath - don't use it
Candy - organic chocolate
Color - various shades of purple
Drink- tequila and cranberry juice (sophisticated, eh?)
Flower - 'Just Joey' - a rose
Food - Indian
Lip Balm - BUrt's Bees
Lotion - Burt's Baby Bee
Movie - The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - what else? Followed fairly closely by The Mission
Place- An t-Eilean Sgitheanach
Song - Creep - Radiohead
TV Show - ER
Yarn- bloomin' eck. Hard to know where to begin. I love alpaca, but Lorna's Laces/STR probably top it.
Vacation Spot - n t-Eilean Sgitheanach a-rithist

Ok, I know that I have given some plural answers, but that was as close as I could get :0) .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home