Monday, October 09, 2006

darn

 
Ill again - quel surprise!

In the midst of what I hope is my only, but is probably only the first virus of the season. I feel really crappy.... I have barely been able to get out of bed today. Something tells me I will not be at work tomorrow.

In the meantime I have actually finished some projects. Unfortunately, I fogot to take a picture of my Noro cardigan and I swear I will collapse if I try to walk up these stairs again. So, in the meantime, here is a pic of my handspun Blue Faced Leicester scarf. No doubt some of you will recognise it from the cover of Knitting on the Edge. This has been a perfect union of fibre and pattern. Knit on 5mm bamboo, it is a real beauty

I also spun the lovely Tencel and Merino blend I bought in the summer, before I was having my crises of conscience regarding Merino. Here is a skein of the most gorgeous laceweight I have seen in a while. Well, I'm calling it laceweight, you might call it something else. Now, I am sure that I bought two of these in the end, but can only find one.....

That's all for now - I feel like I am going to collapse over the keyboard any minute.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello India, thanks for visiting. I am sorry to hear you are unwell and I do hope you feel better soon. Beautiful scarf and yarn.

8:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer India ! I'm not well either. The kids had a blech stomach bug at the weekend which they kindly passed on to me yesterday. I'm fine as long as I eat nothing and don't go further than 10 yards from the nearest loo :0)

8:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that scarf! what lovely yarn and a great color....I hope you're on the mend--i hate the first cold of the season (lets be honest: i hate colds anytime!) take care of yourself...

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home