Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Suggestions, please

 
Nice ones, only, folks :0)

As I said in a previous post, I had been sure that I had purchased 2 hanks of the Tencel blend. Seems my memory is playing tricks - I have looked in every possible nook and cranny (took some effort, that , let me tell you) and there's no sign of hank number 2.

;0(

So, bang goes my original plan of knitting a largeish shawl. What I need is a suggestion or two for a scarf/shawl pattern that only needs 300 yards of yarn.

C'mon, you can do it. Help me out here!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that the Bonkers stuff? If you can tell me which colourway, I might be able to get another hank on our trip. Tracy isn't going to be at SOAR AFAIK, but someone might have her stuff.

I see you have gone over to Beta. I'd be grateful for comments etc.

Thanks for the good wishes. Hope you are feeling better by now.

Oh - and finally (did you think I would never shut up) GREAT post, that last one. Great.

10:52 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't help at all (helpful of me to tell you that, huh?), as I run out of yarn with appalling frequency but just wanted to say that I really admired that last post.

By the way, there is nothing to stop you too having a dress like Tilly's, we are never too old for flowery dresses and wellies.

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home