Sunday, June 04, 2006

bring it on

 
Well, I 've had my day of chillin' out and doing nothing. NOw it's time to face up to reallity - the next assignment. I'm not exactly looking forward to this one any more than the last. This time it's Gaelic. And, due to other , erm, commitments I haven't done the work for this that I would like to...

The knitting is poddling along.In addition to River and the smoke ring, I have cast on for Lady Eleanor's Shawl, as seen here . I have been less 'careful' in my choice of Silk Garden than Ms FigandPlum - I'm using up stash, and frogging something. So, mine may well end up more like the Court Jester's Scarf! Here's an idea of progress so far. Neither of these pics gives much indication of the actual colours entrelca shawl, picture taken witj flash second picture of entrelca shawl, without flash

Mr India has been busy - and Athyr decided to put her paw in and give him some welcome assistance. Siamese cat rolling about on paper, getting in the way

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Gosh, you're making great headway with Lady Eleanor already! I love seeing the completed ones on the Scarf Style blog. The colours are really co-operating, aren't they? Yarn and pattern in perfect harmony.

10:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. The colors are absolutely gorgeous!

6:59 am  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

No, we don't have a rabbit - I am highly allergic to them. But we sometimes have wild rabbits in the yard - we saw one two days ago in the yard and she wanted to go pet it. Sometimes, we even have burrows and babies in our yard.

Thanks for visiting the blog!

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home