Thursday, May 18, 2006

Disclosure

 
My poor Secret PAl has inadvertently 'outed' herself. I have to admit that I laughed like a drain - only because I keep coming so close to doing the same thing myself.... I'm trying not to take a peek - wonder how long my resolve will last?

I have already sent something winging on its way to my SP. Haven't told her yet - I want it to be a complete surprise.Course, I want to blog about it - I really like what's on its way. Hope she does, too. Isn't it great sending someone something that you are sure they'll love ;0)

Oh, by the way, SP. You asked if there was anything I would like..... well, I've really enjoyed using KoolAId for dyeing- that isn't so easy to get a hold of here. So, I suppose if you had a few packs looking for a good home, I'm sure I could oblige.

On the studying front, I finally feel like I've made a reasonable start of my assignment. I'll be hard at it tomorrow night and all day Saturday, trying to break the back of it. I'm supposed to go to Gaelic on Saturday morning, but I can't justify the time. I'm going to be at a day retreat at the Buddhist Centre on Sunday, so have to work hard the rest of the time.

Speaking of the Buddhist Centre, I've done a fair amount of talking to folk at the Centre, and to various friends. My feelings are fairly much as they were before - I will remain a bit detatched and will keep the sceptical awareness, but otherwise get on with things.

One of our 'girls', Isis, is a bit under the weather - she's got 'wet eczema' and Athyr is making it worse by constantly licking the affected area, so they've had to be split up. They are not amused. Neither are we - Siamese are vocal at the best of times, but when they're naffed off.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't beleve that I did that! GRRRRR

And yes, Kool Aid I have, and Kool Aid I will send you :-)

10:27 pm  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Think of how wonderful you'll feel when your assignment's all over.
:-)

6:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home