Tuesday, May 16, 2006

SP 8

 
oooh, I'm all excited - my SP has been in touch! Those of you who know me (seem to be repeating myself a bit of late) will know that I find suspense very difficult to deal with - I quite often read the last chapter of a book when I am only halfway through. So, not knowing who my SP is will drive me up the wall - I might have to do a bit of snooping. I have some clues - California, and just started a Green Gables Tee, I think. Hmm....

Continuing the SP theme, I fell out with Mr India tonight. I was trying to pay something with PayPal. It didn't go very well. Neither did the offer of assistance....Oops.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

He He..... I'm not good with not knowing either. I have been snooping too but no luck :-)

Your SP

12:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS

Did I just leave that last comment with my real NAME!

12:02 am  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

erm, that'll be a yes! :o)
INdia

9:52 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

...but I've decided to try to forget about it.... ;0)

9:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See I could NEVER forget about that. My last SP did the same thing and I of course told her I wouldn't look at her blog, but I did.

Your SP

1:18 am  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

that's not to say that I WON'T give in to temptation, but I'll try....

6:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home