Saturday, May 20, 2006

made to be mine

 
I want it, I need it, I must have it.... Ok . Deep breath. Calm down. Think of all the Buddhism tha you have been practising of late. Such strong attachment cannot be a good thing. Ok. Back to reality. I saw this book on knitted hats by Ann Modesit on The Crafty Otter's Blog and I will not be able to rest until it's in my hot little hands. However, I have placed a book embargo on myself, so I am going to add it to my Amazon wish list. I'm sure that at some point MR India will decide that he just has to get me it. Won't you, dear???

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Now that IS millinery, not just woollen tammies or whatever!
Yes, I'm a bit concerned about my running dye problem, I've contacted the manufacturer to see what they advise.
I do not fancy knitting it all over again though!
x K

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home