Saturday, January 07, 2006

Insomnia

 
It's strange the things you end up doing when you can't sleep. Like work out how to make a button. Here's my first one. What d'you think?

It's a start, nothing too fancy just yet. The real problem was working out how to get it into my sidebar, but as you can see, I have succeeded. Ditto for the knitting pic. Well, thought I had. The button went in fine, although I'm not sure about placement. The picture made the whole sidebar disappear. Wonder if I could risk waking DH up for really important question about HTML code what time he's set his alarm for........?

2 Comments:

Blogger Twelfthknit said...

Hi Heather, I had a look, and ther it was - gone! This button thing is driving me up the wall! Wonder where it's gone? I'll nedd to have a bother bash...
Jeeves says thanks!

12:51 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

Now, far as I know, button is in both places and links to my blog. Now working on a better button!

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home