Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Well, so much for standing by the poll results...

 
'Cos I'm doing FAR TOO MUCH OF NUMBER 3!!!! Still, I am feeling a little self-satisfied - if not a little worried. As usual, word count way too high on the ol' assignment. I can type for Scotland as well as talk, it would seem.

Santa was very good to me, and I got STACKS of Noro yarn and other such wonderful stuff. One of the more light-hearted moments was making edible tree decorations with my son. Made with only organic ingredients, I then just had to smother them with all sorts of E-numbers.

Doesn't that look great?

I have managed to get a little knitting done - I only have the sleeve to finish from chocolate lime and I finally managed to find the AWOL ball of Artesano Alpaca that I need to complete my son's hat and scarf. So, not a late present for this Christmas, more that it will be very early for next.

This made me laugh. The author of a book on flower arranging. They've got to be kidding, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home