Wednesday, December 21, 2005

EEEEEEEEEK......

 
Why is it that, having been ever so careful about saving files, I managed to hit the 'discard' prompt with gay abandon ? There I was, feverishly (well, freezingly, actually, brrrrrrrrr!) slaving away on my assignment, ignoring the silkysoft alpaca currently on the pins, feeling not smug, but a little pleased that I was UP OFF MY A** and DOING THE DARN THING, when it all got a little too much. Fortunately for me A my DH was able to locate my file
B I had autosave on every 5 mins, so all wasn't lost, only the last paragraph

Another lesson learnt. Phew.

Here is another sneaky peek inside my Birthday Basket Birthday Basket - this is the lite version, for sharing just with you - go on, have a nibble....

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

We're our own worst enemies, aren't we? Hey, those choccies look good...

8:56 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

Believe me, Kathleen, they were...

9:20 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

ok - so where did my blogpoll go????

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home