Monday, January 02, 2006

Just where is that safe place?

 

You know, the one where I left my camera. I know it's here somewhere. I'll no doubt find it in the last place I look.

In the meantime, here's a snap taken on the way up to Skye.

How's your knitting going? I just (!) have to sew up chocolate lime, put a zip in and, Bob's yer auntie, all done. I know, I know, no proof - believe me, the camera thing isn't a ruse to enable me to shoot up the 'finish before you start a new project' ratings. It's done. Honest.Mind you, the number of hours I've been slaving away here, I don't know how I managed. Still, I have started a 'Jaywalker' sock inspired by Woolywarbler. In Lorna's Laces Shepherd stufff,I solemnly promise to FINISH THE PAIR!

Kathleen meanwhile, has been a wee jetsetter. Christmas in Vienna. Jealous? Me? I'm off for more of the assignmnet - much better than watching tv, drinking wine, eating chocolate and knitting....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Hiya, Happy New Year!
As ever, love the Skye and en route to Skye photos.

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home