Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Crash, Bang, Wallop!

 
Nasty experience last night - car broke down on the crest of a bridge on a dual carriageway. No Mobile. No way of getting away from the car. Very scary.

Fortunately, a very kind lady reversed her car up to mine, so I managed to get out the passenger door, into her car and away. The police and AA were duly 'phoned, but two people still rammed my car. Fortunately no-one was hurt. Apparently I was meant to have stayed with my vehicle. There was nowhere for me to wait in safetly, either in the car or out. Being in the car would not have prevented the accident (the hazards were on and I was visible at the top of the hill). The only outcome I can see of me staying in the car would have been my serious injury. Or death.But hey - I would've still been with my car......