Sunday, January 07, 2007

Meme virgin no longer

 
yah boo sucks to visitors expecting something a little more salacious...

So, been tagged for a meme - never happened before. If you want to know who the culprit is, she's here

Here goes
1. Whilst I tend to avoid like the plague each and every child who doesn't belong to a relative, or a friend, I work full time as a nursery teacher. And I really love it. And the kids - but strictly 9.00am - 3.00pm Monday - Friday term time.(Come to think of it. that's not wierd. I mean, if you worked with littl'uns all day, wouldn't you do the same?)
2. I am turning into Howard Hughes. Well, not quite, but I go kind of loopy when anyone at work uses my mug or cutlery. It's not that I'm 'afraid of germs', but strong tea and coffee usage leave everything stained, and then I can't bear to use said items without recourse to lots of scrubbing and cursing
3 I listen to Radio 4. OK, that's not weird, but tell me that listening to The Archers isn't.....
4. I laugh when other people get hurt. Now, I know that this affliction is shared by many, so fellow sufferers will know that it isn't due to amusement. Some kind of nervous reaction. But try telling that to someone who has just squished their thumb with a mallet. Got me into lots of trouble over the years. 5. Coming soon to a blog near you

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the title as Me Me no longer a virgin and was a bit puzzled!!
As to the kid thing - totally agree, although with me it was certain work collegues I avoided outwith the office!
Happy New Year by the way.

7:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing weird about the Archers! I'm addicted, especially when I'm working from home and I can "listen again".

8:01 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, I am an Archers Addict too. For some reason around about the time I was pregnant with child number one I discovered Radio 4 and it has been accompanying my every move ever since. Most people don't believe me when I tell them, apparently it doesn't always show on the outside....

10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home