Saturday, January 27, 2007

..and even more!

 
I think that it was a fair point that was made - a balance of male/female parenting is needed. However, this can still come within the wider family of same-sex couples. I was a single mum and my son did not lack suitable male role models in the form of his grandfather, uncle, family friends - included amongst the suitable male role models is a gay couple that we know. Had I remained in my marriage my son would have had a very unsuitable role model - his own father, who was (and probably still is) violent and abusive.

Loving parents/parent is what a child needs - but preferably ones who knit :0)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding Broken For You: It only gets better! I'm so glad you're liking it!

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home