Friday, January 26, 2007

Eat that!

 
As if! It's already gone, Baby! This delectable little morsel is the 'Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cupcake with Coconut Buttercream Frosting ' From the Cupcake Bake Shop blog.

But what I really like (apart from the taste, obviously) is the neat frosting on top. As in 'not messy'. Amazing what a piping bag and a big nozzle can do - and mever mind sniggering at the back there. Dolloping frosting on with a knife just wasn't doing it for me anymore, so I had to visit Brenda's idea of heaven, good ol' Lakeland. And when I say 'had to', I really mean it. I couldn't sleep for thinking about row upon row of perfectly frosted cupcakes.

(Weird thing about me number 5 - I can't sleep for thinking about row upon row of perfectly forsted cupcakes)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home