Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yowza!!!!

 
Time to reveal to you guys who my SP is - I've known for a long time, eh, Jenn??? :0) aka Knit Wit Momma . Here's a pic of the last box - isn't it great ?


For your, ok, MY, delectation, there is:
Koigu KPPM (yeehah!)
Purple Silk & Wool laceweight (I want to say Zepphry, but I think it's something else and I don't have the box with me)
Trekking
Some gee-or-geous Pinewood coloured sock yarn , which is apparently a close match to the Pinewoods where Jenn lives. Lucky gal.
Some bee-y-oo-tiful fibre for spinning
Brittany double points - well, a gal ( or guy) just can't have enough!)
Laura Ashley Notelets and fridge magnets
Some lovely aromatic sweets in an even lovelier tin ( I foresee many a stitchmarker finding a home in there)
Some of Knit Wit Momma's very own stitchmarkers
A card in which some lovely things about my blog are written
And last, but by no means least, some American sweets (candy).
Phew, exhausted just writing that list. Thank you, thank you, thank you, SP8!

MY spoilee was Bobbie at Krafty 1. I sure hope she liked what I sent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what a fantastic selection of goodies, how lovely to have such an exciting parcel to open. I am green with envy.

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home