Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fabric quest

 
Here I am , awaiting the Miss Twiss pattern with trepidation. I bought some lovely material in a sale today -2 yds for £4.00. Can't go wrong. And now, even if I do, I won't cry as much. I'm off to Alston HAll this weekend, before going to the wedding on Sunday (finished the KSH wrap, whew!). My mum & dad are house sitting, dear son is most unhappy about that! More Woolfest pics when I come back - the real thang, not like naughty Purlpower......

But, in the meantime, anyone have any links to good uk fabric suppliers....?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Enjoy the wedding and wear your KSH wrap with pride - so glad you got it finished in plenty of time. x K

12:24 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, another Miss Twiss fan, can't wait to see your hustle.

Glad to hear your wrap is finished in time, it's a shame about River sometimes it just happens with a pattern doesn't it? You wear brave to call it a day, I tend to spend far tool long messing about with something before admitting defeat.

3:02 pm  
Blogger Jenny Bear said...

What kind of fabric are you looking for?

7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home