Friday, June 23, 2006

Hiccup

 
 half-finished sock in Lorna's Laces pinks and purples combo Here is my first ever design. Ok, I know it is no Jaywalker or Potomatus. But it's mine, and I like it.

This sock is called 'Hiccup' for two reasons: firstly, the panels of slip stitch are like little 'hiccups' in the rib pattern; secondly, the yarn is from my not-so-secret-pal Jenn who 'hiccuped' twice, managing to out herself :0) close up of pinks and purples sock showing panels of stocking stitch and slip stitch close up of pinks and purples sock showing panels of stocking stitch and slip stitch

,p> Thanks not-so-Secret-Pal. I'm lovin' this yarn

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

oooo I like it. Are you going to write up the pattern?

4:06 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

Hi Jenn - I might right it up - it's so simple that I would feel a bit embarrassed about writing it up - but at least the practice in writing up a pattern would be useful.
India

6:20 pm  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

I would like you to write it up, it might be simple according to you but it looks fab. See you at woolfest!

9:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is an adorable pattern! are you going to share it?

3:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home