Monday, June 19, 2006

Thank you, Sock bug

 
photot of one handknit sock in pinks, browns, greens What else can I say - I really enjoyed sock one, number two is on its way - find more patterns at Sock Bug

In between bouts of sock knitting, I am eating Oaty Vanilla Cookies - and when I can remember the blog that they originated from, I shall let you know.

Shame this isn't taste-a-wwhat the heck! Who just stole my cookie?! - they were all there when I uploaded this picture!who ate the cookie - tray of cooling cookies with one missing.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

Love the sock - my latest green socks came from a sock bug pattern - she's very fab.

The twirly cuhion cover you asked about used about 4.5 balls of Denim but you just make it as big or as little as you like because it's worked in ever increasing rounds - are you thinking of making one?

7:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that sock looks great! I love purple and gray together! The cookies look terrific, too!

1:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home