Monday, September 17, 2007

Ta-daa!

 
Keeping my place on the Honey Bee Stole was really driving me nutty. Of course, now that I have an understanding of this part of the pattern it isn't quite as important, but I still need a visual reminder now and again. Determined NOT to spend a lot of money on a magnetic board I had a scout around the house and came up with this: It might not be pretty, but it works - an old baking tray and some fridge magnets :0)

My tv knitting is currently 'Amelie', the current pattern on Rowan - miles and miles and miles of soothing stocking stitch - great for picking up when the bee stole needs too much of my concentration.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger yvette said...

Very inventive, what yarn are you knitting the stole in?

5:33 am  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

I'm using lacewight merino (I think...) from Handpaintedyarns.com - $5.99 a skein, I got two
India

10:14 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very resourceful and sort of Blue Peterish too.

I love Amelie, first one I've liked for ages actually, look forward to seeing some pictures.

7:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi India,

Hope the german lesson went well and look forward to seeing you before Christmas - don't go running off to Zurich without calling in at North Star at least once!

8:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very inventive to use a baking tray! I'm starting to think I won't ever get this tank-top thing I'm doing done! Is there such a thing as "knitter frustration"? If so, I'm suffering from it!

10:00 am  
Blogger David T. Macknet said...

Brilliant!

I must say, though, that I feel vaguely ill looking at the pattern ... and must say that, yes, it's possibly an unreasonable fear ... but then again ... maybe not.

2:27 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lateral!! Had a peep at the stole - it is fabulous pics please when you are ready ((())))

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home