Sunday, February 25, 2007

Like a phoenix from the ashes...

 
...Glasgow S&B has risen!

I am not going to go into the details here, as I don't think it would be appropriate - my previous two postings were due to my lack of right to reply, as I stated.

We had a very constructive meeting today, which further reinforced for me what great group this is, and I am so glad to be part of it.

We will never know what brought this about, since one of the people who was involved in this has left the group and decided not to attend the meeting today.

We have all learnt from recent events and one of the results is that we are going to ensure that we have as much transparency as possisble. I don't want to post anything more here about the group, but the details will be on our message board for those who are interested.

We are probably going to rename the group, so who knows what we might end up calling ourselves?

Thanks for the messages of support.

India - whose stomach has finally stopped churning

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Flavaknits said...

Hi India,
So glad to hear its all gone well - even managed to post on Meetup site.
(Should be ironing - still there's always tomorrow morning.)

8:49 pm  
Blogger Wee Minty said...

Might try to get on Tuesday - if I can stay awake - feel quite invigorated.

10:51 pm  
Blogger David T. Macknet said...

How about "Glasgow Stitch and Complain, but just a wee bit, and if it's not too mean to everybody else."

I'm glad you're through it!

1:49 am  
Blogger Spinningfishwife said...

Sounds like a phoenix from the ashes...and a stronger, sturdier phoenix at that. Congratulations to you all for pulling it together so well.

8:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home