Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What flavour of knitter are you?

 
I know that I've never been plain ol' vanilla. I share far too much in common with EZ. Now, those of you who know me will know that I am probably not talking about the knitting here ;0) Never one to hide my light under too big a bushel, I can sometimes be persauded to voice an opinion or twenty two on sundry topics of conversation.

So in flavour terms I think I will have to be 'Tiger tail' or Chilli Chocolate - i.e not to everyone's taste..... We've all been there - your innocent comment that you're '... not sure I agree with X's policy on green issues' somehow becomes translated into 'You are a complete a***** who can't form words of even one syllable and wouldn't know an emerald green policy if it jumped up and sludged you in the face!!!!!

So, c'mon - what flavour of knitter are you. And why? India
PS And I think I am gonna tag some people with this......so, Heather, Kathleen, Elaine, Lilith
consider yourself tagged - and go ask someone else 'What flavour of knitter are YOU?'

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not one for fireworks - so am probably just a plain old vanilla - or maybe a chocolate chip cookie fudge!

5:03 pm  
Blogger yvette said...

I am of the opinionated variety too, so something with ginger or black pepper!

7:11 am  
Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Chili chocolate - YES!
something smooth, with BITE.

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home