Sunday, April 20, 2008

More knitting

 
Flikr is great, but I just don't understand it properly, so I have spent about an hour trying to get photos to appear on Ravelry. Grr. I hope that I now know what the problem was...

So, here is Rowan Jolien I did this just as the pattern stated, although I didn't add the 'bit around the right arm' I think I'll get a lot of wear out of this.

Following closely on it's heels is : Debbie Bliss Coastlines Collared Cardigan. Don't be fooled - it is not a baby's matinee jacket, which is what it reminds me of. This is not finished. I don't like the way the collar lies - if you so I am going to add more length.

Ok, that's it - MUST go and do something with the attic if I hope to do any sewing this year.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Flavaknits said...

Love the Jolien , beautiful. The DB is such a gorgeous shade ,me jealous!

1:28 pm  
Blogger Elaine said...

Love the Julien - you have been busy!!

6:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home