Wednesday, April 09, 2008

At last!

 
I know, not much is it? But it's what it represents - I now have a camera that is talking to the computer. More accurately, it is my new phone that is talking to the computer. Isn't technology great? Well, when it's working....

The yarn is from none other than Old Maiden Aunt, friend and dyer extrordinaire. We managed to catch up when I was back in the UK last week and as I had forgotten my knitting, I just had to buy another skein of her yarn :0)

And after that brief foray back in to the land of blogging-with-pictures, I'm off to tidy - my dear boy arrives tomorrow for a visit :0) :0) :0) :0) :0)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger yvette said...

That yarn is a gorgeous colour, have a fab visit with your boy :0)

8:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely to catch up last week - sorry I didn't manage to fit in another time to meet, things went a bit nuts workwise and childwise !

Have a lovely time with the boy :0)

Heather x

10:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photos - lovely. Hopefully some Swiss ones soon? Enjoy the visit from your boy.
carol

2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home