Monday, November 05, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
I'm sure I've has this kind of title before, but now it is ARGH! +++++++

I'm sure that many folk are the same as us - there are things that need doing to the house, that would have been much better done at the time so at least you get the pleasure of the completed work. But life gets in the way. Before you know it, 3 years have passed. And you're moving. Not necessarily to Zurich, mind you, but THOSE JOBS still need to be done.

I shouldn't complain - my mum and I had a very pleasant weekend - yarn shopping, lunching, having coffee, driving by lochs, more coffee, more driving, dinner at Kember and Jones , visit to Jennifer, going to the Tramway for knitting ......

Meanwhile my dad and Number Guy were installing a new bathroon suite.

This morning the thrill of having heating and hot water palled just a little when I realised that the house looks like 10,000 Gremlins were doing their worst.

So apart from telling myself to get a grip and appreciate that I don't have to do a 10 mile round-trip to carry water home eaach day, I'm doing the other obvious thing. Leaving it all behind to buy a pair of Mary Janes

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger yvette said...

don't worry shoe shopping solves everything, you should see my shoe cupboard!! What kind of MJ's did you buy?
I will be home from the 30th Dec till 5th Jan if you have time for a meet up?

4:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home