Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's all YOUR fault, K......

 
For those of you who don't appreciate my wit, or lack of it, blame KED KRAFTY. There I was, happily spending most of my waking hours (not to mention dreamtime) thinking about knitting, preparing to think about knitting, preparing to knit, sneaking in and out of other bloggers' blogs, and yes, sometimes actually getting TIME to knit, but it seems that was not enough....so, I've finally given in and here is Twelfth Knit in all its gory, erm, glory. Course, I've still got to learn how to do those sneaky little link things (less time for knitting...) work out who should be able to post (less time for knitting...) master the digital camera (less time for knitting....). So all in all, by the time I work out How TO Blog About Knitting, I'll Have No Knitting TO Blog About . I'll also be failing to find time to spin, weave and dye and so will no doubt be blogging about those failures too. So here goes....

6 Comments:

Blogger Twelfthknit said...

wa-hay This blogging caould get addictive. Now to see if this bit works...

8:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very exciting! I'll add you to my list of Scottish knit-bloggers.

By the way, seeing your Denise needles the other day swayed me and I bought some from Katharine yesterday.

8:52 pm  
Blogger Twelfthknit said...

Hey, Madeline, you're my first commenter (is that a word?). The Denise needles are great.
I better go and spend some quality time with my DH and cats ...

8:56 pm  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Yes! You're gonna L-O-V-E it! I knew you'd succumb ;-)

8:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you'll quite like blogging, too, I'm sure, from nonblogging Linda

2:50 am  
Blogger Elaine said...

Hey :)
welcome to blogging - tis an addictive habit indeed - not that i'd know anything about addictive habits...
*wanders off to knit yet more iPod covers...*

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home